Preschool Day Camp
· Swimming, spinning and smiles are all part of the active play opportunities your child will engage in at our Preschool Day Camp. Caring, professional educators help your child explore and experiment in a nurturing and supportive environment. All classes enjoy our air-conditioned gym, heated indoor pool as well as utilizing Prospect Park for outdoor fun.
Come play with us!
Congregation Beth Elohim’s Preschool Day Camp is a recreational program designed to provide children with opportunities to play, explore and experiment with varied materials in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Our program is carefully constructed to meet the needs of children ages 3 – 5 years. We provide a wide variety of activities under the guidance of caring professional educators. CBE’s Preschool Day Camp facilities include a large air-conditioned gym, and Prospect Park will be utilized for outdoor play.
DATES: June 23rd- August 1st; Closed: July 4th
Applications accepted beginning March 12th; Due April 11th
Our Day Camp Program Offers:
• Staffed by Early Childhood Center teachers and counselors-in-training.
• Choice of full (9-3) or half-day (9-12:30)
• Choice of 5-day (M-F) or 3-day (T,W,Th) programs.
• Arts and crafts, music, block play, and daily outdoor activities.
• Swim in a heated indoor pool.
• Community walking ﬁeld trips for all children.
• Weekly special events for 5 full day classes.
• Camp T-shirts for all children (must be worn on trip days).
• Weekly bus trips to local attractions for 4 and 5 year olds in
full day classes.
• Early Bird (8-9 a.m.) and Extended Day (3-5 p.m.).
• Hebrew Enrichment Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Ages: 3 years old to 5 years old
OPEN TO CHILDREN ENROLLED IN THE EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER AND CONGREGATION BETH ELOHIM MEMBERS
Extended hours available, 8:00-9:00 a.m. and 3:00-5:00 p.m. $10.00 per hour
Full season rates: $50.00 tuition discount for Half Day Groups if all fees are paid in full by April 18th, 2013
Full season rates: $100.00 tuition discount for Full Day Groups if all fees are paid in full by April 18th, 2013
Fees include camp T-Shirt and snack.
We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration.
Hebrew Enrichment, Tuesday and Thursday from 3-4:30 PM is $75/week or $275/the full season.
Ilana Friedman, Director, 718-499-6208, email@example.com
Michele Rawlins-Hugget, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org